Southeast Horse Shows
IMPORTANT SHOW INFO:
1. USEF rules state that all persons MUST wear a mask AT ALL TIMES while on the show grounds except when on horseback. (This is a new rule as of yesterday). This means if you are not on a horse you MUST have a face covering on.
2. Social distancing (maintaining 6 ft from others) is also required, this also applies in the barn area. Both rules will be policed by management, the TD and staff and anyone not complying will be asked to leave the property.
3. USEF states that participants are required to self-monitor their temperature once daily prior to entering the competition grounds. Anyone that has a temp of 99.5 F or higher, exhibits COVID 19 symptoms, has tested positive for Covid 19 within the last two weeks, or has been in contact with someone who has tested positive with in the last two weeks CANNOT ENTER THE GROUNDS.
4. Only authorized people will be allowed in the show office. If your entry is complete your packet will be on a table by the show office door, if you packet is not there you must see me.
5. Bathrooms will be cleaned and sanitized multiple times per day.
6. We are competing in the indoor arena and using the covered arena for warm up.
7. There will be no food concession open so please make arrangements to provide for yourselves, we will have water bottles available for you.
8. Spectators are not permitted, please only bring essential people to the show with you. If it is at all possible please leave children and pets at home.